Re: Spur II on craigslist

  • adventures_in_astrophotography
    Message 1 of 46 , May 4, 2011
      > Or Robote, what say?

      For the money and time invested in building my Robote, it's difficult to imagine any boat providing more bang for the buck. Not counting oars, I doubt I have more than $200 invested and the V-bottom is outstanding in all conditions I row in. She fits in the bed of my pickup and so gets used more than any of the boats I've built. She's fast enough to give a satisfying workout and tracks well enough to troll slowly. Many trout have met their end at the gunwale of Hypoxia.

      Jon
    • adventures_in_astrophotography
      Message 46 of 46 , May 4, 2011