island time

  • slrrls2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2011
      I saw the AS29 Island time in the photos section.
      I searched posts for island time but did not find any info for the boat.

      Is the builder present on the list? Can you ad some completed photos and tell how she sails and helms?

      Is this a modified AS29 or built from plan?
      Very interesting boat, I hope your happy with it.
    • William
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
        The only info I can add about this AS29 (modified) is that the boat appears (as of 2009 to be located on a trailer in a field in Kansas. The builder (Tom) mentioned on another forum in late 2009 that he had sailed and cruised her along the east coast of the US and Florida Keys.
        http://frommars.smugmug.com/Other/Island-Time/11074751_7p5KX#775385279_8QcoQ

        If you find anything else, please share here.

        Bill, in Texas