RE: [bolger] Re: Too many clamps

  • John and Kathy Trussell
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 5:04 AM

      In my old age, I am faced with demands from children, “What do you want for Christmas/birthday/Father’s Day, etc?”  It is probably not realistic to ask for an Audi TT, a new Delta table saw, or a 15HP Honda outboard. Further, they have a lot less money than I do. My solution is to ask for clamps. As a result, I have acquired a fair collection of miss matched (and sometimes junky) clamps. Sometimes, the number is almost enough…

      JohnT