Re: Shoebox question

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 15, 2011
      > > The "thing" is a "launching hook". Like a thumb cleat aimed downward.
      > > Rick
      >

      > That is the kind of thoughtful, functional detail that I love about PCB designs!

      It gets better.

      There are two of them. One each side that I can see in my CSD catalogue, not so clear in the linked scan.

      The boat becomes a basket that can be lowered/raised! I saw Yogi bear pinch picnic baskets something like this... ;-) Anyway, use a bowline to form a loop in the end of a line, and hook the loop under each cleat, lower/haul away.

      "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six." Yogi Berra