Jessie Cooper FS

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
    • Douglas Pollard
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011

        Pretty neat. The mods look to suit the boat pretty well. I would think a guy could use her well for cruising about any place you want to go.  She is attractive I think. I doubt the mods hurt her performance a whole lot at least not from a cruisers point of view.
                                                                                 Doug

      • BruceHallman
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2011
          http://hallman.org/bolger/JessieCooper/

          On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Douglas Pollard <dougpol1@...> wrote:

          > Pretty neat. The mods look to suit the boat pretty well. I would think a guy could use her well for cruising about any place you want to go.

          The waters around Tasmania are about a rough as you can find anywhere.