Re: Alternative mast for a Surf?

  • cupofjoeonthefirstdog
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 27, 2011
      unfortunatly my 'sailing' experience is rather limited, most of my logged hours have been on a 92 tonn Sail Training Yacht (HMCS Oriole). I've spent a few days on a 27ft Catalina, unfortunatly considering I was as they say "Three Sheets to the Wind" I suspect the Boston faggedaboudit would be the smarter choice;) I do appreciate all the feedback from everyone though!

      Thank you once again
      Steve