Re: Design Name

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2011
      I can't help you with the small WDJ - but I will point out that the Chebbacco #540 RD (the raised deck design) has a slot top cabin with a long hatch that can cover it. The hatch contains two smaller sliding hatches, one at the mast and the other at the companionway entry. So you can have the best of both worlds.

      Andrew