Re: Master Hand Freindship slop

  • Carl Andersen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
      I haven't taken final decision, therefore I ask to the price of the drawings. In phils book "Small Boats" is there only the keel weight on the boat, what is the complete Displacement on the boat.

    • Susanne@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
        Good morning Mr. Andersen.
            Sorry about this inordinate delay in responding to your inquiry.  In the trenches of a major on-going project building an experimental craft for the USN, quite a bit of in-coming mail has unfortunately gone unanswered.  I hope this late response will still be of use to you.

        - Plans for Design #152 "Master Hand" on 3 sheets of 18"x28" are available for US 200.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.

        Thank you for your interest (of a good while back).
        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F and widow to Phil Bolger