Re: [bolger] Master Hand Freindship slop

  • Hugo Tyson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2011
      The price of the plans,well , I wouldn't know, but the design and write up is in Bolger's first book "Small Boats". I guess that you've come to the conclussion that the "Monhegan" design is just a bit too small to be really anything but a Daysailer for 1-2 people, whereas "Master Hand" is a real(Big) little cruiser!?
      .

      What is the price on a set of drawings to design #152 Master Hand Freindship slop 22'6" x18'9"

      Carl Andersen

    • Carl Andersen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2011
        I haven't taken final decision, therefore I ask to the price of the drawings. In phils book "Small Boats" is there only the keel weight on the boat, what is the complete Displacement on the boat.

      • Susanne@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 4:15 AM
          Good morning Mr. Andersen.
              Sorry about this inordinate delay in responding to your inquiry.  In the trenches of a major on-going project building an experimental craft for the USN, quite a bit of in-coming mail has unfortunately gone unanswered.  I hope this late response will still be of use to you.

          - Plans for Design #152 "Master Hand" on 3 sheets of 18"x28" are available for US 200.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.

          Thank you for your interest (of a good while back).
          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F and widow to Phil Bolger