Re: Long micro keel question- on behalf of Pat

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 9, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 136 KB
    Thanks all.
    I have found a product that fits the bill. Vinyguard Silvergrey 88 Jotun paints I used it as a tie coat between my epoxied bottom and my anti fouling paint and also on the insides of the boat between epoxy and latex.It is a one part VINYL PRIMER with approx 40% solids. So I can fill the compartments and drain them and keep the 7 or 8 liters of paint for another project.

    Off subject a bit but have a look at what was racing in the canal recently (see attached).

    Thanks again for your thoughts. Will defiantly send pics of our trip.
    cheers
    PAT