Re: [bolger] Archiving MAIB

  • pleenhouts@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      I'm a long-time subscriber but don't have all my copies. I'd gladly pay for a CD. The Early American Industries Association (EAIA) did this a while back, which opened up their archive of quarterly magazines back to their founding in 1933.  I'll see if I can get some details on how it was done.  MAIB is a real treasure. s/Pete
      Port Ludlow WA
      check out the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding at www.nwboatschool.org and on Facebook

      In a message dated 1/30/2011 4:34:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Ira wrote:

      As a secondary matter, has there been any discussion about archiving MAIB in .pdf format and offering them on cd's like so may magazines have been doing?  I'd think it would be a money maker for Bob Hicks if he could find someone willing to do the scanning.