Re: Isometric, Design 501, Live-a-board Scow Schooner

  • einsteen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2011
      Does anyone have a link to the MAIB article? It's in the May 1, 2001 issue, and while I think I have all the magazines from that era, they're not accessible to me right now.

      As a secondary matter, has there been any discussion about archiving MAIB in .pdf format and offering them on cd's like so may magazines have been doing? I'd think it would be a money maker for Bob Hicks if he could find someone willing to do the scanning.

      Ira