Re: [bolger] Matsue Traveler?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011
      > Hi folks --
      >
      > I just saw the pictures of "Matsue Traveler" on Bruce's page. I'd
      > never heard of this design before, but it looks very similar to
      > something I've been sketching lately. Can someone tell me where to
      > get more info about this design?
      >
      > Thanks -- Kent

      It was published in the December 2010 issue of the magazine _Messing
      About in Boats_

      This magazine is a MUST READ for any Bolgerphile. (Like with the
      recent article about the Advanced Sharpie AS-34)

      Subscribe at:

      Bob Hicks
      Messing About In Boats
      29 Burley St
      Wenham MA, 01984-1943
      978-774-0906, 7-10 am, or 5-9pm (maybe)

      They also sell back issues for real cheap, just ask them.