Re: Work Skiff

  • dnjost
    Message 1 of 56 , Jan 17, 2011
      yes. it is the 18' clam skiff. I put two saw horses in the middle, and laid the tarp on it. I fashioned a hem on the tarp out of carpet tape which has held up very well. I am betting that I could actually install better grommets by basting extra layers of tarp onto the cover at the stress points (like making the clew, head, and tack on a sail). The cover is attached to stakes in the ground, with a few trailer points. I think the pitch on the tarp is not steep enough.
    • dnjost
      Message 56 of 56 , Aug 20, 2012
        If you want to contact me offline we can arrange something. Dnjost@...