Enlarging a Plan

  • srelt@iclub.org
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2000
      Thank you for all the comments. I am probably not as inept at boat
      design and construction as I appear, and, much more probably, more so
      than I know. So, thanks for your restraint.

      Several mentioned the new Martha Jane. I can find nothing about it.
      I have an old Commonsense catalogue, the web, and PB's "Boats with an
      Open Mind." So far I have seen nothing new. Can someone put me onto
      a better, available source?

      Phil Sharp