Re: Chebacco 25

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 11, 2010
      The Chebacco 25 drawings in BWAOM are very detailed and I actually built my moulds from the information in the book before the actual drawings arrived.

      I too decided that 20' wasn't big enough for my (3 primary school aged kids but getting older) family. The big cockpit of the 25 means that my children will have enough space to reduce "sibling friction" and so enhance our family enjoyment of sailing.

      Andrew

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Bill Howard <billh39@...> wrote:

      > Plans are in Phil Bolger's Boats With an Open Mind, available from Amazon.
      >
      > See
      >
      > http://www.amazon.com/Boats-Open-Mind-Seventy-Five-Unconventional/dp/0070063761
    • raykimbro
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 13, 2010