Re: [bolger] Re: folding schooner for sale

  • Fred Schumacher
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
      On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM, prairiedog2332 <arvent@...> wrote:

      You can follow the progress of two for sale here as well as post an ad
      for free yourself. (A Light Scooner recently sold for $500 or less.)

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/classified.htm

      There is also an AS29 being offered for maybe even free, but no location
      given, a Bobcat and Champlain that has been for sale for ages now.

      Nels

      The e-mail  address for the AS29 is suddenlink.net which is in the Tyler, Texas area

      fred s.

    • lemon
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
        Hi Fred,
        Thanks you so much for the info, I really appreciate it.
        Shale
        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Fred Schumacher <fredschum@...> wrote:

        > On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM, prairiedog2332 <arvent@...> wrote:
        >

        > > You can follow the progress of two for sale here as well as post an ad
        > > for free yourself. (A Light Scooner recently sold for $500 or less.)
        > >
        > > http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/classified.htm
        > >
        > > There is also an AS29 being offered for maybe even free, but no location
        > > given, a Bobcat and Champlain that has been for sale for ages now.
        > >
        > > Nels
        > >

        > The e-mail address for the AS29 is suddenlink.net which is in the Tyler,
        > Texas area
        >
        > fred s.

      • Tom Pee
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
          Found this folding schooner for sale on Akron craigslist.
        • Tom Pee
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
          • Tom Pee
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011

              Found this folding schooner for sale on Akron craigslist.