folding schooner for sale

  • lemon
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 28, 2010
      Hi
      I'm in California and have a 31' folding schooner for sale. Having a hard time pricing it and wonder if anyone has an idea how find the current pricing info.
      thanks!
    • prairiedog2332
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
        You can follow the progress of two for sale here as well as post an ad
        for free yourself. (A Light Scooner recently sold for $500 or less.)

        http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/classified.htm

        There is also an AS29 being offered for maybe even free, but no location
        given, a Bobcat and Champlain that has been for sale for ages now.

        Nels

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lemon" <lemondropp@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I'm in California and have a 31' folding schooner for sale. Having a
        hard time pricing it and wonder if anyone has an idea how find the
        current pricing info.
        > thanks!

      • Dennis W Wright
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 29, 2010
          Thanks, I'll take the watch.

          Dennis

          On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM, prairiedog2332 <arvent@...> wrote:

          You can follow the progress of two for sale here as well as post an ad
          for free yourself. (A Light Scooner recently sold for $500 or less.)

          http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/classified.htm

          There is also an AS29 being offered for maybe even free, but no location
          given, a Bobcat and Champlain that has been for sale for ages now.

          Nels

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "lemon" <lemondropp@...> wrote:

          > Hi
          > I'm in California and have a 31' folding schooner for sale. Having a
          hard time pricing it and wonder if anyone has an idea how find the
          current pricing info.
          > thanks!

        • Fred Schumacher
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
            On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM, prairiedog2332 <arvent@...> wrote:

            You can follow the progress of two for sale here as well as post an ad
            for free yourself. (A Light Scooner recently sold for $500 or less.)

            http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/classified.htm

            There is also an AS29 being offered for maybe even free, but no location
            given, a Bobcat and Champlain that has been for sale for ages now.

            Nels

            The e-mail  address for the AS29 is suddenlink.net which is in the Tyler, Texas area

            fred s.

          • lemon
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2010
              Hi Fred,
              Thanks you so much for the info, I really appreciate it.
              Shale
              --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Fred Schumacher <fredschum@...> wrote:

              > On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:05 PM, prairiedog2332 <arvent@...> wrote:
              >

              > > You can follow the progress of two for sale here as well as post an ad
              > > for free yourself. (A Light Scooner recently sold for $500 or less.)
              > >
              > > http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/classified.htm
              > >
              > > There is also an AS29 being offered for maybe even free, but no location
              > > given, a Bobcat and Champlain that has been for sale for ages now.
              > >
              > > Nels
              > >

              > The e-mail address for the AS29 is suddenlink.net which is in the Tyler,
              > Texas area
              >
              > fred s.

            • Tom Pee
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
                Found this folding schooner for sale on Akron craigslist.
              • Tom Pee
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011
                • Tom Pee
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 2, 2011

                    Found this folding schooner for sale on Akron craigslist.