Re: Modified Sneakeasy...

  • daschultz2000
    Message 1 of 52 , Nov 25, 2010
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "etap28" <dave.irland@...> wrote:

      > .....I guess you said water cooled?

      Well, you can't be circulating river water through the Honda engine. It will need to have some kind of exchanger to get the heat from a closed loop with coolant appropriate for the engine's metallurgy into either the water or air.

      A necessary complication.

      Don
    • John Balch
      Message 52 of 52 , Jan 6, 2011
        And you all do not know this, but you have offered me lots of encouragement as well. I have designed a new boat that is half-way between Phil Bolger's Cartopper and Steve Redmond's Whisp.

        I am retiring from 40 years of teaching science 2 years from now, and will be building boats full time. I am hoping my new design, along with anything else folks want me to build, will be enough for me to live on into my wee-elderly-bent-over years!

        If you want, I will (lightly-not in huge detail) document builds and this transition.

        Best-

        John "Chris" Balch

        Travelin' Light
        Tanzer 22 #668