Most power run on a Sneakeasy?

  • f_swygert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      I have another post on modifying a Sneakeasy, but building a near "stock" Sneakeasy just may be a better option. I've read a few messages where a few people have run as much as 50 hp with one, and many 40 hp. Anyone here running one (or have knowledge of one) running 30 hp or more? I'm particularly interested in handling characteristics and estimated speeds. I'll be using mine only on calm waters -- inland lake (Lake Murray, South Carolina, mostly).

      Still considering my modified design (not really a Sneakeasy any more), but may change my mind before starting. Want to cover all options before committing myself (and cash!).