Advanced Fisherman 30 isometric

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      I notice that PB&F just received a small stipend to do a study to utilize some of the land on Gloucester Rogers Street waterfront. for use as a boatbuilding yard for sustainable fishing craft.  I am reminded, here in San Francisco upon the annual opening of the Dungeness crab season, which remains open for only a few weeks, that there is a need for economical fishing craft.  (And, the Advanced Fisherman 30, I believe, might be well suited as an economical Dungeness Crab boat.)

      http://hallman.org/bolger/AdvancedFisherman30/