Re: [bolger] LSME: She's decked

  • David Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2000
      Before I took the snaps I had my helper, my wife, my daughter
      (Margaret Ellen) and our dog (see the daggerboard trunk photo) all in
      the boat comfortable.

      And we were all in the after cockpit.

      I really didn't quite understand how big this boat was when I
      started. Her lines are so sleak it's easy to underestimate her. Turns
      out the Chesapeake is only 24, but it looks huge next to the LS.

      I've got to go away on business in about 2 weeks, but I think I've
      got a good chance of getting her on the water before I leave. My
      helper stood up the mainmast and I had a look from across the yard.
      What I sight! I can't wait to have her rigged!

      YIBB,

      David