Re: [bolger] Re: Día de los Muertos Phil Bolger mem orial

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
      http://www.hallman.org/dayofthedead/index.html

      At the above URL is a montage of the Phil Bolger memorial from the San
      Francisco Day of the Dead celebration. The main theme of the holiday
      is on one day of the year we can contemplate and honor the people
      important to our lives who have passed. I found it especially
      gratifying that hundreds of people took some time to learn about Phil
      Bolger's life from this memorial.
    • Rick Bedard
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2010
        Thank you Bruce for taking the time to put together that memorial display. I truly wish I could have scheduled some time to visit. Glad to hear there are now more people on the planet who know of Phil and his passion for boats.
         Rick Bedard

        l.com>
        At the above URL is a montage of the Phil Bolger memorial from the San
        Francisco Day of the Dead celebration.  The main theme of the holiday
        is on one day of the year we can contemplate and honor the people
        important to our lives who have passed.  I found it especially
        gratifying that hundreds of people took some time to learn about Phil
        Bolger's life from this memorial.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: