Re: [bolger] Re:Littoral Combat Ship

  • Samantha Roberts
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 24, 2010

      --- On Sun, 10/24/10, Eric <eric14850@...> wrote:

      From: Eric <eric14850@...>
      Subject: [bolger] Re:Littoral Combat Ship
      To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 9:51 AM

      Even if the Navy doesn't want it it would make a very good drug runner. All those sloping topsides are for radar stealth. This would be a very hard to detect vessel. If it leaves as little wake as Sneakeasy, virtually undetectable even from the air or satellite. I expect well see boats like this in operation.