Re: [bolger] SBJ 75, efficient outboard cruiser 22'6" isometric

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2010
      The TimberCoast Troller! What a nice boat! But it's not a variation of
      George Calkin's Bartender, it's a completely new displacement speed design
      by Tad Roberts in the style of the Bartender:

      http://www.bartenderboats.com/images/TimberCoast%206-9-2009.pdf

      http://www.bartenderboats.com/design.html

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      He could do anything he put his mind to, except put on a white