Re: Nymph - Insight appreciated

  • Joe T
    Message 1 of 30 , Oct 14, 2010
      David, I'll take a look tomorrow to be sure, but I think I pivoted it through a block at the vertical center outside the side panel, just forward of the center frame. This requires a bearing strip just under the gunwale and above the upper chine. See below for the door knob tensioner. Sorry, no photos. Jim Michalak's leeboard is a bit different. See his book for Mayflay's, and/or his website, somewhere in his archives.

      Joe T