[bolger] Family Schooner

  • IAN A. COLQUHOUN
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 1999
      I am considering building Bolger's family schooner, the W. D. Jochems.
      Anyone else out there building her too?

      Regards,

      Ian
    • tjfatchen@ace.net.au
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 1999
        >I am considering building Bolger's family schooner, the W. D. Jochems.
        Anyone else out there building her too?

        Regards,

        Ian

        Bjorn Habro in norway.

        (Tim Fatchen)
        (My email replies to this list die...any reason??)
        (I =know= I'm legal -- does the egroup server hate me??)
      • rlundy@atlantic.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 2, 1999
          Tim:

          Did you go through the subscribing process? Egroups is weird that you
          can read the posts and all, even if not a subscriber, but anything you
          try to post, replies, etc. go straight to Greg C. as moderator.

          If you come back to egroups via the web, you have to start at
          www.egroups.com and click "my space", otherwise, it won't recognize
          you. Once subscribed though, all the posts will go directly to the
          e-mail box you designate, so you won't have to deal with their wacky
          web interface.

          Subscribe PLEASE. We cannot live without your vibrant prose. On down
          days I go back and re-read your British Seagull stories. 2nd funniest
          item on the web after the launching of "Alison Might".

          Robert Lundy

          tjfatche-@... wrote:
          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/bolger/?start=651
          > >I am considering building Bolger's family schooner, the W. D.
          Jochems.
          > Anyone else out there building her too?
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Ian
          >
          > Bjorn Habro in norway.
          >
          > (Tim Fatchen)
          > (My email replies to this list die...any reason??)
          > (I =know= I'm legal -- does the egroup server hate me??)

        • GHC
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 1999

          • HenryClann@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 1999
              In a message dated 11/2/99 7:59:23 AM Central Standard Time,
              rlundy@... writes:

              << Subscribe PLEASE. We cannot live without your vibrant prose. On down
              days I go back and re-read your British Seagull stories. 2nd funniest
              item on the web after the launching of "Alison Might". >>

              Ant they (the Seagull stories) are true as far as i am concerned. We had one
              down on St. Vincent, an old 1hp putt putt. If you had the oil-gas mis even a
              little off, you'd foul the plug. It gets real interesting changing-cleaning
              (with emory cloth) a plug in the channel between the reef...LOL...Thankfully
              there was oars of things got too dicy...all in all it was THE best small
              outboard i've ever seen. We had it from the late 1950s, bought used, and
              still had it when i came back to The States in August of 1972. Used on that
              little box-punt-dingy "WhiteShark" .........

              Larry

              Palm Bay, Florida
              <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/henryclann/Boats/amatureboats.index.htm">The
              Careenage & Blue Lagoon, A page for Home Built Boats & Owners!</A>
              Remember; the Titanic was built by the professionals, but Noah's Ark by
              amatuers!