Re: [bolger] Freeship vs Delftship

  • Christopher C. Wetherill
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2010
      The biggest functional difference I have noticed is that the freeship version will print while the free level delftship will not.

      On 9/22/2010 11:05 AM, Jay K. Jeffries wrote:

      Just received notice this morning that Delftship 4.18 was available for my free download so development continues while FreeShip is locked in time.

      R/Jay

      Andros Is., Bahamas