Re: [bolger] Re:LIGHT SCHOONER

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 7, 2010

      On Oct 7, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Bruce Hallman wrote:

      If I remember, the "removable house", is supposed to be a tent (slung
      on the booms).

      Yes. And gilding these lilies rarely is as good as originally conceived. But here are Nels' requirements:

      I know the obvious option is to use a boom tent. But what if it starts
      raining while still under sail and the first mate wants to get in under
      the weather? Or having it closed off and when you arrive at an anchorage
      your bed is dry, even in the rain?