Re: Mippet

  • Dave Gentry
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Peter" <pvanderwaart@...>
      > Very pretty.
      >
      > I'd be afraid that using such light construction for a boat with a narrow bottom would produce a tippy boat. How does she go?

      Thanks! She rows just dandy. Responsive and maneuverable, and rows well with two adults, also. A bit tippy, yes, but I ascribe that to her narrow beam. I'm sure displacement has something to do with that, but in any case, it's only something one notes - not a problem.

      I'll post another pic in the file.

      Dave Gentry