Re: Stock plans ordering & custom designs

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
      Ste,

      Ruling out online payments for now, here are two flags for international money orders.

      Western Union

      Mark

      On Sep 23, 2010, at 5:34 AM, Stefano wrote:

      Hi All,
      snip

      I wander how I could get my money to PB&F from Italy.Second topic is for those of you who had the great opportunity to have a custom design from PB&F. How much that would cost? I guess some smaller amount would be due for the first cartoon-like study, and then a bigger one for the final working drawings. Also, if I had in mind a particular design modification (let's say a 3' stretched AS 29) the price would be different again.

      I'm asking this because I AM really thinking about having a custom design to my specifications, BUT I also have NO completely idea of how much that would cost me.
      As they say: "If you ask 'How much?', than you can't afford it",but I still would like to know.
      Thank you all.
      Ste

    • Susanne@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        Hi Stefano,
             I did (at last) e-mail you a comprehensive answer on Oct. 2, '10.  Perhaps different e-mail addresses will have you find it on Monday at work.
        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
          I got that now. Thank You.
          I'll check with the nearest Post Office as soon as I can.
          Ste