Stock plans ordering & custom designs

  • Stefano
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 23, 2010
      Hi All,
      I've been tring to get in touch with Susanne in the last couple of weeks, but she seems to have been off-line lately. So I post this just in case she came back to check the group: I am willing to buy a set of plans to build Old Shoe. I wander how I could get my money to PB&F from Italy.
      Second topic is for those of you who had the great opportunity to have a custom disegn from PB&F. How much that would cost? I guess some smaller amount would be due for the first cartoon-like study, and then a bigger one for the final working drawings. Also, if I had in mind a particular design modification (let's say a 3' stretched AS 29) the price would be different again.
      I'm asking this because I AM really thinking about having a custom design to my specifications, BUT I also have NO completely idea of how much that would cost me.
      As they say: "If you ask 'How much?', than you can't afford it",but I still would like to know.
      Thank you all.
      Ste
    • Mark Albanese
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        Ste,

        Ruling out online payments for now, here are two flags for international money orders.

        Western Union

        Mark

        On Sep 23, 2010, at 5:34 AM, Stefano wrote:

        Hi All,
        snip

        I wander how I could get my money to PB&F from Italy.Second topic is for those of you who had the great opportunity to have a custom design from PB&F. How much that would cost? I guess some smaller amount would be due for the first cartoon-like study, and then a bigger one for the final working drawings. Also, if I had in mind a particular design modification (let's say a 3' stretched AS 29) the price would be different again.

      • Susanne@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
          Hi Stefano,
               I did (at last) e-mail you a comprehensive answer on Oct. 2, '10.  Perhaps different e-mail addresses will have you find it on Monday at work.
          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
            I got that now. Thank You.
            I'll check with the nearest Post Office as soon as I can.
            Ste