Re: [bolger] fiberglass butt joints

  • Bill Turnbull
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2000
      Thanks for the drawing.

      I think I've decide to cut out the parts and do them
      individually instead of in one shot for the entire
      piece of plywood. This is my first time using epoxy
      so I want to limit my risks.

      thanks.

      Bill

      --- Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@...> wrote:
      > Safe drawing (will help)
      > Jeff Gilbert

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • Jeff Gilbert
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2000
        bILL,
        YOU ARE WELCOME.
        nOTHING WRONG WITH BUTT STRAPS IF HIDDEN.
        OOPS CAPS
        jEFF
        I think I've decide to cut out the parts and do them
        individually instead of in one shot for the entire
        piece of plywood. This is my first time using epoxy
        so I want to limit my risks.

        thanks.

        Bill

        --- Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@...> wrote:
        > Safe drawing (will help)
        > Jeff Gilbert

        - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts
        - add some content: send "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.