Re: A Bolger Marina Cruiser

  • Matthew L
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      A beautiful boat...I think the design is officially called "Merlin" now and no longer "Marina Cruiser," named after this one, the first completed.

      I have always thought it would make a great boat for retirement: low-stress operation, with the option for sailing just for fun or in case of a breakdown, and great style. I would change the house design some, as it's a bit austere, but otherwise I love it.