RE: [bolger] 100 nm this weekend

  • Maximo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
      Thank you Chester and all. Yes, I also put my boat in a crane with a digital
      scale.

      Complete with a 20 HP 4 stroke Honda (50 kg), 40 liters fuel, battery, all
      acrilyc windows, bed, tools, misc items, etc etc was 800 kg

      With two people, I get 10 knots half throttle, and 13.5 knots wide open
      throttle.
      With five people, I get 9 knots half throttle, and 11 knots wide open
      throttle.

      (I dont have a tachometer or RPM meter, I m not really sure if wide open
      throttle on the stick is 5000-5500 RPM on the motor)

      On protected water, no wave or wind, it rows very well :)
      A small sail and a leeboard? Yes, yes, I know, I am sick with boatbuilder
      disease :)