Re: New Bolger book

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
      > I wish all Phil's MAIB articles could be published in book form.
      > Anyone else interested?

      Sure, but I think it would take a lot of editing, and the photos would be something of a challenge.

      Once upon a time, I pondered whether Bob Hicks would be interested in having someone put out a "best of MAIB" type volume. The rights problem would be challenging since you really couldn't publish a piece without permission from the author (or his estate). In my case, I had the idea to get an art student from RISD or somewhere to make quick pen & ink sketches to replace the photos.