Re: [bolger] Col. H. G. Hasler plan?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      Yes, Col. HG Hassler is a fully developed plan set.  I also have
      thought it would be a capable boat for the Northwest water.  You
      wouldn't want to bite off building a Hassler unless you feel up to the
      job of welding up a big mess of 10 or 12  gauge sheet metal with
      waterproof joints.

      The Hassler write up is from the magazine messing about in boats, Vol
      15, N07 (Fall of 1997)

      Here are images of a 3D model of the boat

      http://hallman.org/bolger/535/

      As to the price of the plans, you could ask. Send a letter to P.O.
      Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, or Fax: (978) 282-1349. Don't forget
      to include your return address.