New Bolger book

  • donnieraydavis
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
      I wish all Phil's MAIB articles could be published in book form. Anyone else interested?
    • Jeffery Measamer
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
        I would definately be in line ot buy that.

        Jeff

        I wish all Phil's MAIB articles could be published in book form. Anyone else interested?

      • Peter
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
          > I wish all Phil's MAIB articles could be published in book form.
          > Anyone else interested?

          Sure, but I think it would take a lot of editing, and the photos would be something of a challenge.

          Once upon a time, I pondered whether Bob Hicks would be interested in having someone put out a "best of MAIB" type volume. The rights problem would be challenging since you really couldn't publish a piece without permission from the author (or his estate). In my case, I had the idea to get an art student from RISD or somewhere to make quick pen & ink sketches to replace the photos.