Fall Messabout in Colorado

  • Dave Gentry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010
      Hello All!

      Our first messabout was a great success, and it was wonderful to meet some of you and check out your great boats.
      Let's do it again!

      12 Noon
      Saturday, October 16 at Union Reservoir in Longmont, Colorado
      http://www.ci.longmont.co.us/parks/park_list/overview/union.htm

      Union res is open to WAKELESS BOATING, only - so NO jet skis!!

      We'll show off our boats, make some new friends and get out on the water as much as possible.

      Friends, family and anyone interested in homebuilt boats are welcome!

      Hope to see you there!

      Dave Gentry

      Traveller1719@...