HIN

  • Maximo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2010
      I finally get this wednesday my hull registration number, after 4 months of
      paperwork... uffff... So, sailing wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and
      perhaps also tomorrow :)

      http://www.promax.com.ar/idaho/index3.htm

      Regards, Máximo
    • prairiedog2332
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2010
        Máximo,

        Congrats , Forajidos looks great. Maravilloso!

        Perhaps that name made the authorities nervioso?

        Nels:-)

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "Maximo" <grupos@...> wrote:

        > I finally get this wednesday my hull registration number, after 4 months of
        > paperwork... uffff... So, sailing wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and
        > perhaps also tomorrow :)
        >
        > http://www.promax.com.ar/idaho/index3.htm
        >
        > Regards, Máximo

      • alberto sirtautas
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2010
          Great job Maximo!!
          Finally Don Quijote beats burocratic windmills!
          Regards.