Re: [bolger] Re: Sampan Express?

  • davy riggs
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2010
      That's what I meant to say: slop well.   I've got to have the motor and everything associated with it sealed off as well as possible from the people in the boat and everything associated with them.   I also want to exclude as much of the engine noise as well as I can, so it'll need a box of some kind with a cover or hatch.

      Can anybody point me toward a Bolger design with such attributes?

      Davy

      A brain weight of nine hundred grams is adequate as an optimum for human behavior. Anything more is employed in the commission of misdeeds. - Hooton