Re: [bolger] Long Micro, North Channel Lake Huron Movie

  • BllFs6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2010

      Bill in Texas.

      Thanks for that neat video. I like your sense of humor. That last sea monster with the lasso scared me so much I peed my pants. Nobody told me something that dangerous was lurking out there.

      Thanks for the laugh. I laughed till I cried then I went back later and did it again.

      You might want to consider driving over to northwest florida to cruise some of our bays. Nice bays connected by protected waters with rivers and creeks you can poke around in. No rocks to worry about, just sand and muck. Things are nicest in the fall when the air has cooled a good bit but the water is still nice and warm.

      take care

      Blll