Re:Box Keels

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 46 , Sep 2, 2010
      Here are writeups on two Brick variations, Flying Cloud and with a
      Gaff Rig.

      Note how much ballast it takes to get FC down to her lines.

      Mark

      > I've only seen pictures of Flying Cloud and not the write up.
    • mike
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 2, 2010
        Great to have the weight down low,but that's the bilge... where that
        inevitable water WILL eventually go, flooding engine/electrical !!
        Better used for tanks imho