"Area 51" proposal for boating

  • Jay Bazuzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      As a computer programmer, I love http://www.stackoverflow.com. By far the best Q&A for programming-related topics on the internet.

      The people behind it are broadening their scope, based on community interest. There is a proposal for sailing Q&A, which folks here might be interested in http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/4136/sailing

      -J
    • D`Arcy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        Great idea, I am a heavy stackoverflow user. I would love to see a boatbuilding site!