RE: [bolger] Re: Chebacco and other masts

  • Orr, Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      I'll pass it on, but there's not much more to say. The construction is the
      same as shown in "Build the Instant Catboat" if I've got the title right --
      the Bobcat plans show it. "Bread" pieces are 1 1/2 inches thick, the
      "meat" pieces are
      1 x 1 1/2, the whole sandwich finishing 4 inches square.

      Jamie Orr