Ginny/Paypal

  • ANDREW AIREY
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 3:20 PM
      I've just emailed Susanne about this because I think it would make life simpler all round for potential customers from outside the USA.My experience with the system has been universally good mostly for purchases within the UK but also stuff from the US.Mostly for Ebay items but other things as well.I suppose Susanne would have to add a little bit on to take care of Paypal's commission but I don't think the amount is particularly onerous,unlike firms like Moneygram who have extortionate rates.Sending cash always seems a bit fraught to me.
      cheers
      Andy Airey