Re: Grout?

  • Joe T
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Google "Bolger Brick Grout":
      http://www.google.com/webhp?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw#hl=en&source=hp&q=Bolger+Brick+Grout&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=Bolger+Brick+Grout&gs_rfai=CnDsfmQ1WTOf6Mov8jQPCjsj3DQAAAKoEBU_QWICr&fp=ef9eb312fe7e49c5

      Susanne at PB&F should have plans.

      JoeT

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prairiedog2332" <arvent@...> wrote:

      > I am seriously considering building a couple of Bricks this fall for
      > grand kids to get out sailing.
      >
      > I find the idea of joining them to become a schooner a fun idea.
      >
      > Are Grout plans available and if so how much for them? Payson does not
      > seem to offer them.
      >
      > Nels

    • prairiedog2332
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Thanks Joe,

        Looks like there is enough info at that link to figure it out myself.