Grout?

  • prairiedog2332
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
      I am seriously considering building a couple of Bricks this fall for
      grand kids to get out sailing.

      I find the idea of joining them to become a schooner a fun idea.

      Are Grout plans available and if so how much for them? Payson does not
      seem to offer them.

      Nels
    • Joe T
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Google "Bolger Brick Grout":
        http://www.google.com/webhp?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw#hl=en&source=hp&q=Bolger+Brick+Grout&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=Bolger+Brick+Grout&gs_rfai=CnDsfmQ1WTOf6Mov8jQPCjsj3DQAAAKoEBU_QWICr&fp=ef9eb312fe7e49c5

        Susanne at PB&F should have plans.

        JoeT

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prairiedog2332" <arvent@...> wrote:

        > I am seriously considering building a couple of Bricks this fall for
        > grand kids to get out sailing.
        >
        > I find the idea of joining them to become a schooner a fun idea.
        >
        > Are Grout plans available and if so how much for them? Payson does not
        > seem to offer them.
        >
        > Nels

      • prairiedog2332
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
          Thanks Joe,

          Looks like there is enough info at that link to figure it out myself.