Re: [bolger] Re: Chebacco 25' Lapstrake plans

  • Susanne@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 7, 2010
      Hello David,
           thanks for your interest in our work.
      Our Design #602 CHEBACCO 25 on four 17"x22" sheets was listed by Phil for US$300.- to build one boat, rolled in a mailing tube, sent priority-mail.

      Should you still be interested, do send a personal check, money-order, bank-draft etc.
      Phil Bolger & Friends
      P.O.Box 1209
      or
      66 Atlantic Street
      Gloucester, MA 01930-1627
      U.S.A.

      Typical turn-around is about 1-2 weeks.

      I believe that the whole Group would be interested in seeing a Chebacco-25 emerge from a shop and read reports on her behavior.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F