Re: [bolger] hawkeye

  • R Ranville
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2010

      can somebody tell me how to stop getting every e-mail posted here? THX.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2010
        Click on "Edit Membership" at top of page. Deselect button that says
        "Individual Email" by picking "Web Only"

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2010
          THX...I think this is a great group...I'm about to build my second June Bug...but I don't need to see everything.

          Why two? The first one was built out of 1/4 Luoan and is shot after 20 years. But it's a great boat and I expect greater than Bolger let on. This one will have no permanent seats and will be decked over to the fixed mast partner. This hull reminds me of the America's Cup (winner?) fielded by Mr. Koch from Kansas City, how many races ago?
          Click on "Edit Membership" at top of page. Deselect button that says
          "Individual Email" by picking "Web Only"

          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "R Ranville" <r.ranville@...> wrote:

          > can somebody tell me how to stop getting every e-mail posted here? THX.

        • daschultz2000
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2010
            It's impolite to hijack a thread. We'd all like to hear about your June Bugs, in your own thread.

            Back on topic, Hawkeye has a chapter in Bolger's book "BOATS WITH AN OPEN MIND".

            Don